Surveys, Research,and Seminars
- Surveying trend in the advertising photograph industry and running seminars
- Investigating and studying databases
- Studying new technologies such as electronic photography
- Studying ethics and promoting ethical considerations
- Offering workshops for technical practices
- Offering workshops for advertising photography in general
APA is always looking at the present. The association surveys trends in the advertising photograph industry and holds research presentations, workshops and seminars to identify real-time changes of the times. We also actively adopt new technologies. The migration to digital photography involves a host of technologies used with cameras, film, lighting equipment, video, and computer graphics. The APA’s hands-on workshops in forefront industries attract participants seeking to improve their technical skills and innovative their expression techniques.