Exhibitions,Competitions and Shows
- APA Exhibitions on a regular basis
- Exhibitions of advertising photographs
- Consulting services for copyrights
- Studies on different forms of business contracts
- Planning and holding exhibitions and shows featuring photographic technologies, photographic equipment, and so on.
Broadly speaking, APA is an organized body of professionals who work with objective images. Since our incorporation as a public association, the APA’s exhibits have evolved from general exhibitions of art to content-rich exhibitions that convey messages relevant to society. In APA exhibitions for the public, our principal object is to introduce young photographers whose work elicits novel sensations. In our exhibitions of works by regular members, we appeal to society through inventive exhibitions in worldwide genres. We are also actively adopting digital technologies in our field.